Friday, October 11, 2013

Living is Hard.

I believe I mentioned at some point in the past that I wanted to update my blog once a week. What happened? Not that.

Unfortunately, but fortunately at the same time, life happened -- and life keeps happening. While I'm very grateful to be busy making life happen one step at a time, and celebrating others on their life happenings as well, I've decided that I need to manage my time better to fit in the things I really want to do!

I'd love to start selling jewelry again, National Novel Writing Month is just around the corner, and of course, my blog is always here, getting lonely without me!

The new-and-improved organized me* will be back, I promise!

Now, for your viewing pleasure, a rabbit fleeing a dangerous swamp-monster. The rabbit thinks living is hard too.


*Note, the "new-and-improved organized" model Sarah has been under construction for many years. No word yet on the possible release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment